About Appleton Harley-Davidson®
The name Appleton has been synonymous with motorcycles in the Clarksville area since 1952. In 1968 Glen Appleton opened Clarksville Cycle Center. The business started out on Madison Street, moved to College Street, and finally settled in an old tractor building on Kraft Street in 1971.
We are not only business owners, we are motorcycle enthusiasts. Motorcycles are a big part of our lifestyle. From our humble beginnings of three employees on Madison Street to our existing 34, we plan on Appleton Harley-Davidson to be around for many years and to be handed down from generation to generation.
Appleton Harley-Davidson®Military Appreciation
"We Swear by the F Word... FREEDOM IS NOT FREE"
Every November, Appleton and Operation Homefront partner to raise money for Ft.Campbell's Holiday House.
The toy run benefits our soldiers and their families who are in need during the holiday season.