We are here to bring the sweetest rides on two wheels, Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, to Port Charlotte, in Southwest Florida. Our facility is situated on four acres located right next to the Charlotte County Sports Complex and just across the street from the County Fairgrounds on State Road 776.
Our 30,000 square foot dealership houses a 15,000 square foot showroom, full of new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, quality pre-owned motorcycles, as well as MotorClothes® apparel, parts and accessories. The other 15,000 square feet houses a complete service department staffed with Harley-Davidson® Certified Technicians who will take care of your baby like it's their baby.
MON - FRI 9:00AM - 6:00PM
SATURDAY 9:00AM - 5:00PM
SUNDAY 10:00AM - 4:00PM
CONTACT US: 2224 El Jobean Rd Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Phone: (941) 883-8000 Fax: (941) 883-8008
GREAT RIDERS AREN'T BORN.THEY'RE MADE.
LEARN TO CONQUER THE OPEN ROAD
If you’re ready to experience the unique thrill of riding your own motorcycle for the first time, there’s no better place to learn than the Harley-Davidson™ Riding Academy. Available only at Authorized H-D® Dealerships.FIND A CLASS
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you take a New Rider Course at the Riding Academy you’ll:
- Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Get in-class and on-range instruction from Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
- Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles.
- Earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM Completion Card, which may (varies by state) exempt you from the riding portion of your license exam and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance.
NEW RIDER COURSE FAQS
What will I need to register?
You'll need a valid automobile driver's license or learner's permit, and have the ability to ride a bicycle.
Do I need any special gear?
You'll need to bring the following:
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps, or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements